Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Rivas
Dr. Henry Rivas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gresham, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rivas is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Rivas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 7
I was a patient of Dr Rivas for nearly 10 years. After several poor decisions in dealing with both mine and my sister's health, I finally switched to a new doctor. He left me with an extremely high fever and excruciating pain, because he refused to do a small procedure in his office. When I went to the ER, the doctors figured it had not been diagnosed. When they found out it had been and I knew exactly what I had, they were shocked and took down Dr Rivas name to look into it further. I have never been happier with my healthcare then when I switched from this doctor.
Dr. Rivas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Henry Rivas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry Rivas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.