Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry Sadek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
I have been pain free for 4 full months. Some people that may think that's a short time but to me it has been an amazing blessing from God. A few years ago I started to have chronic spine & shoulder spasms. I went to my primary doctor who suggested I see a Orthopedic doctor. I was also seeing a Rhematolgist, I was at my end of my rope Surgery was suggested, steriods & oh course NSAIDS , and I was still in pain and gave up exercise and ballroom dance. I really thought I may have to go on disability I did not want surgery but thought that may be the only alternative. Then by the grace of God I met Dr Henry Sadek in his Cherry Hill office I received a few Prolotherapy treatments Dr Sadek tested by blood and found I had a Autoimmune disease This disease slows healing. Dr Sadek started me on LDN 1 x daily at night along with bio-identical hormones I continued to have prolo treatments Now I am pain free I exercise and ballroom dance again. I work full-time I have my life back again! I am thrilled! Thank you Dr. Henry Sadek I would recommend this doctor to anyone who suffers from pain and wants maximize healing I have not had prolotherapy for 4 months My mother used to say if you have your health you have everything!
Dr. Sadek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Henry Sadek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry Sadek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, NJ.