Dr. Henry Sandel IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Sandel IV?

Outstanding Practice.. an expert in cosmetic surgery!

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Buyer Beware

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr. Sandel has a horrible bed side manner. Back when he started up his practice, he was kind and took time to listen when I had questions. Not now, he barely greets me then pokes my forehead with a $700.00 syringe of Botox. Of course I have no way to know it's truly the real stuff. The last time I had this treatment, it lasted 2, yes two weeks. I think he's a greedy jerk.

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I am a 72 year old male. I finally decided to do something about excess flab and jowls on my face, a weak chin, and a lumpy chicken like neck. I was treated very professionally during the entire evaluation and payment experience. One week out of surgery, despite the expected swelling and numbness, the results are dramatic. I am extremely pleased at the change in my appearance. Jowls, chicken neck, and weak jaw are totally corrected and my recovery is progressing well. My wife also had surgery with Dr Sandel and she is also delighted. The staff are terrific -- caring, pleasant, punctual, and skilled.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Sorry, botox didn't last all but one week.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Cute and sweet little man, but botox didn't last as long as it is supposed to.

Distorted face

Posted on June 29th, 2015

I thought fillers were to fill in deep lines, not distort my face! I had Radu essential injected into me face. Now a I have thick hard bumps in my face. I wanted to have Drn Sandel correct the problem, but was told there is no way to correct Radiesse injected inncorectly. To make matters worse the botox Dr. Sandel injected in Botox on my forehead and around my eye areas and lasted all of 1.5 weeks!!!!!! I should've taken a vacation instead.

Disappointed

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Botox lasted all of 1 week after my trarment to three areas of my face. We're talking $650.00. I called the nurse about this but she said there was nothing more th doctor could do. Terrible experience .

Dr. Sandel is a quack. The staff are tacky, smells like cigarettes. Yuck!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Wonderful experience

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr Sandel is great. I had skin cancer that left a huge crater on my forehead. I chose to have Dr Sandel close the surgical site. I have a minimal scar in my hair line . This is much better than a 3 inch scar across my forehead. I was also impressed that he called personally after the biopsy and before and after the surgery. I was back to work the next day.

help

Posted on March 10th, 2015

very professional and courteous . would love to see him again but unable to locate him. where is he?

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I've never felt more comfortable with a medical provider! From consultation, through and following my procedure, he was available..even providing me with his cell phone number if I had any questions. His staff was professional and kind. The atmosphere of the office isn't "clinical", but warm and most importantly - comforting. I am very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Dr. Sandel.

CO2 Laser

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Great doctor and staff! Best Facial Plastic office in Maryland. I look and feel 10 years younger :)