Dr. Henry P Schwartz Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Henry P Schwartz?

I recently learned this doctor had his license suspended in 2015 and reinstated in 2016. In 2009 during a therapy session, when my 8 year old daughter told him she did not want to go to him (therapy), his reply was, "Why, don't you love me any more?" Dr. Schwarts yelled at me by phone and tried to bully me, insisting that something was terribly wrong with my daughter and needed to be in therapy 3 times week. When I told a therapist friend what happened, she advised me to find a new therapist for my daughter report Dr. Schwartz to the medical board. I wish I had the courage and the insight to so something about it back in 2009.