Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Siegelson MD
Dr. Henry Siegelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Canton, GA . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Siegelson is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center, Cobb Hospital and Kennestone Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Siegelson has 3 locations
235 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
201 Hospital Rd
Canton, GA 30114
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry Siegelson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Henry Siegelson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Henry Siegelson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Siegelson - Posted on September 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Siegelson - Posted on January 31st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Siegelson - Posted on December 16th, 2015
Rude and unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Siegelson - Posted on January 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Siegelson - Posted on January 27th, 2015
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Siegelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Regional Medical Center
Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Northside Hospital Cherokee
42 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Henry Siegelson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Henry Siegelson's office for more information.
1942 Grist Stone Ct NE Atlanta, GA : (404) 371-1026
235 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30303
201 Hospital Rd Canton, GA 30114
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry Siegelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.