Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Smergel
Dr. Henry Smergel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haddonfield, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Smergel is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Smergel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
He has always been very rough with my infant. When he is the treating doctor (as opposed to other doctors at Haddonfield Advocare), my child always cries because of the way he handles him. Again, he is very rough. He needs to learn bedside manners, especially since by nature of his practice, he deals with babies and infants, which require some delicate handling.
Dr. Smergel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Virtua West Jersey Health System
West Jersey Hospital - Camden
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Henry Smergel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions220 N Haddon Ave, Haddonfield, NJ
Dr. Henry Smergel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddonfield, NJ.