Dr. Henry Spinelli Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Henry Spinelli?

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Thorough.... efficient.... warm and caring...... improves who you are but doesn’t change who you are

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

The Worst Plastic Surgeon! Do Not go to him!!!!!

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

He botched up my eyes and never finished the rest of my surgery. I was to get a face lift and he said he could not finish. I would have to come back and pay an additional $6800 on top of the $30,000 I already paid him. I asked for my face lift portion back. Should have been $15000. He said he should only return approximately $3000. Going to court and had to go another surgeon to redo my eyes. Beware he is very charming till he has your money and is finished with you.

Terrific experience with Dr. Spinelli and his staff. Courteous and very personable.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Spinelli came highly recommended and certainly met my expectations. He was extremely patient in explaining the surgical procedure he performed on my eyes several weeks ago. I was extremely pleased with the outcome.

Wonderful doctor, could not be happier with the results!

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Spinelli was absolutely amazing. He is a very talented surgeon. I have been his patient for many years, and could not be happier with the results.

Caring and Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2016

I give Dr. Spinelli not 5 but 10 stars. The words can’t describe my gratitude to him and his office staff. I am a war survivor who had a metal implant and bone graft done in her right arm 22 years ago. The arm got infected this year and I feel blessed that I was sent to Dr. Spinelli. He made sure that I am well taken care of. The metal implant was successfully removed and now I can live my life to the fullest again. With all my heart, I am thankful for his exceptional surgical work, his kindness and compassion!

NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Henry Spinelli is NOT a good surgeon, nor is he professional. He never calls you back, does not see you after surgery and is all about money. The other bad reviewers are absolutely right about him. Another botched patient.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Spinelli was nothing short of exceptional. I've been his patient for many years, initially came for correcting the results of plastic surgery gone terribly wrong leaving me with one eye so botched that I had to wear my bangs covering half of my face to avoid people staring at me. It took more than one revision (the initial state of my eye was really, REALLY bad), but the results are so worth it - with Dr. Spinelli's talent and dedication the symmetry was restored. My recent experience with this wonderful surgeon was getting a facelift (my second). Let me tell you - the whole experience was totally different versus getting it from a "mass production" surgeon. The swelling was substantially less profound, the bruises lightened only after a couple of days, and the procedure was so tastefully done that no one will even suspect you have to thank a doctor and not nature for the way you look. I highly recommend doctor Spinelli, can't be happier with everything he's done for me.

Nightmare Results as a Result of Dr. Spinelli!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Henry M. Spinelli Sucks in my opinion as a plastic surgeon. I feel along with Cosmetic Surgeons that he gave me a botched facelift, and physical and emotional scars that will last a life time!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Spinelli and his entire staff are phenomenal. Everyone from the receptionists to the medical assistants and Dr. Spinelli himself are extremely professional. I am very satisfied with the results of the procedures performed and I would recommend him without reservation.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr Spinelli is a gifted plastic surgeon. He is warm, not aggressive and wants to do the most professional work to enhance the beauty of his patients. I have known him professionally for over twenty years and he has always done the most meticulous work, whether a face life, skull tumor or blepharoplasty. He is marvelous, and I most highly recommend him !

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I went to Dr. Spinelli for cancer treatment. He tried numerous times to sell me on additional cosmetic procedures unrelated to the cancer. I am disfigured from the surgery Dr. Spinelli performed. I am having revision surgery, at my own expense, with another plastic surgeon.