Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry T Tsai has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Tsai continues to be caring and focused on the diagnoses, options, and being respectful of my own wishes regarding treatment. I much prefer my doctor to be engrossed in finding the best way to treat my cancer than to waste time on "niceties" and meaningless "compassion". Compassion is not going to fix the problem. I am an adult, I don't need hand-holding.
Dr. Tsai was totally focused on my medical condition, took time to fully explain in great detail, and took even more time finding a pharmacy who could provide the expensive Rx at an incredible discount. That is true compassion - that's exactly what I need. No time to waste on looking sorrowful - just get the job done, and he does.
We saw Dr Tsai in his office, which looks like a VA clinic. The office staff never introduced themselves, not one of them. Dr. Tsai was in an extreme hurry, and he didn't seem interested in getting to know a new patient on a personal level. There was absolutely no signs compassion for a patient just diagnosed with cancer. He was willing to "assume" that enlarged lymph nodes seen on the MRI were completely normal based on the radiologist's opinion alone. Scary!!
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Henry T Tsai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry T Tsai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.