Dr. Henry R Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry R Thompson?

Dr. Thompson is amazing, and I highly recommend him! I can't say enough good things about the man. Hands down, the best doctor we've seen in...I don't even know how long. Maybe, ever.

Very Pleased!

Dr. Henry in my opinion is a wonderful doctor. I took my grandson to see him because he has been having abdominal pain for a couple years now. I have had him in the emergency several time prior to seeing him. He gives you a chance to ask him questions and he explains himself very well. He started my grandson on a treatment and so far it seems to be working. We have a return appointment in three weeks to evaluate his condition. I'm very confident that Dr. Henry will get to the bottom of this.

My baby was deteriorating rapidly in the hospital with days of nonstop vomiting and diarrhea. Finally, after 3 days, the general doctors called in Dr. Thompson and he correctly diagnosed her with E coli induced HUS within 12 hours. The diagnosis and rapid treatment saved her life. He is knowlegeable and caring, with a good bedside manner. When I pleaded that "she is going to die if you can't figure this out," he took me seriously and made me feel that finally someone would help us.

Spends Time Listening

We've been going to Dr. Thompson for several months and so far I've been impressed. He spends a great deal of time really listening to us and watching my son. I typically have not waited more than a couple of minutes to see him. He has taken a smart approach to diagnosing a difficult to identify condition. He talks to me personally when I call to ask questions. (Sometimes his nursing staff doesn't get back to me right away -- one time it was 48 hours.)

wouldn't have any other dr than dr thompson

Dr Thompson has been my sons dr now for 10 years he is very knowlegable and kids love him I have recomended him many times and wouldn't have anyone else

Don't waste your time!

After Dr. Thompson's upper GI didn't diagnose my child's illness, he referred us to a hypnotist rather than another doctor or specialty that could actually help. He gave up on us and cost us thousands of additional dollars because we had to travel out of state to get care for our child. He uses medical jargon to intimidate parents into not asking questions.