Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Henry L Underwood III
Henry L Underwood III is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 34
Had 9am appt. At 12 noon still waiting. Staff ignored me and another patient. Finally after 3 hrs. I asked and was told Dr. not there! Staff sad this was a daily occurrence. Went to lunch and finally saw Dr. at 2pm. 5 hr. wait. 2nd visit same. Staff are short and discourteous. You have to beg for referrals. Office Mgr. says she will get it done but you have to cancel appointments with referral doctor because Office Mgr fails to send referral. This Doctor and his Staff are a train wreck. You will be sorry for using this office.
Dr is chronically late by hours and leaves patients in his waiting room without any explanation other than he's tied up at the hospital with an emergency. However, this is the excuse used every day with all his patients. He has his MA do breathing treatments before examining the patient. He pushes b12 shots as a routine to every patient regardless of why they are there. He misdiagnoses patients and they end up having to be hospitalized and then he releases patients that end up back in the hospital due to lack of follow up care.
Henry L Underwood III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3800 Joe Ramsey Blvd E, Greenville, TX
Henry L Underwood III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, TX.