Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry M Wroblewski has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Doctor Wroblewski has saved my life, he take's his time with each patient, so I cannot complain about the wait, be prepared to wait at least forty five minutes, he will take his time with you too, no rushing you out the door, , he has given me quality of life, this is a real pain management doctor, he is not the kind of doctor to just hand out pain meds, so you had better have true chronic pain..
it has been a few years since my first visit with Dr. Wroblewski. However I am ever grateful to him. I have Arachnoiditis from a labor epidural puncture, and primarily blood patch. I could barely walk when I went into this dr's waiting room. I did have to wait a long time to see him, however it was explained to me that he takes whatever time each patient needs rather then hurrying them up. When it was finally my turn, he was very caring, took the time I needed, he had already reviewed my papers AND had a plan.Over the first few months of my seeing him, he changed my medication regime. I was terrified at first of this.However he was right,I was able to get much better pain relief! I truly feel as if he saved my life. God Bless you Dr. Wroblewski!
It has been 9 years since I first went to see Dr. Wroblewski. I had been traveling into NYC to see "specialists" for almost 3 years. I was ready to find a local dr, and his name came from what seemed every direction I went. I waited in the waiting room for a very long time (new patient day.) The receptionist came out and sat with me at one point and said, don't worry its because he takes the time with each patient if they need it, so when its your turn, he'll do the same for you. And he did. He not only spend the time with me, he had ALREADY reviewed my entire file before I even got in there. NO dr has EVER done that before. Best yet, he had a PLAN! a plan!!! He took into consideration my injury and how it effected my entire body, not just focusing on the pain. Within the first few months of my seeing him, I was actually beginning to have some quality of life, which I had not had since my injury. I felt like I was only existing when I initially went to him. For this, I know, he truly saved my life. I was finally able to begin enjoying my husband and baby (injured from Labor epidural & blood patches (anesthesiologist, among other errors, administered bp into wrong layer of spine))Dr Wroblewski, is one of the kindest and most caring dr's I have met to date. I am grateful that i was able to find him. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wroblewski to anyone who deals with pain.
Dr. Henry M Wroblewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry M Wroblewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.