Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Q Xiong
Dr. Henry Q Xiong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Xiong is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Q Xiong has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Blood Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Pancreatic Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Xiong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Shanghai School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Henry Q Xiong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Cancer And Blood Disorders, 800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Henry Q Xiong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.