Dr. Henrynne Louden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henrynne Louden?

THE BEST

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Louden is the best! She has been my daughters doctor since she was born and when we took on a foster child she became his doctor also. She is so kind and understanding and truely knows what she's doing. My kids LOVE her!

Rude

Posted on May 25th, 2012

The staff and nurses were very nice but the doctor's beside manner wasn't to my liking. She NEVER smiled during the visit and had a major attitude during the whole appointment. She asked my child if he was ok and he said we had been waiting a long time. Instead of saying that when you come to the Dr. sometimes you have to wait a long time, she responded, "Well I have a lot of patients and if you want you can find another doctor." He is only a child!

Full Circle!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

When I was born Dr. Louden was by my side and now I take my own daughter to see her! She is very professional and I trust her totally. She has years of experience and does what is best for my daughter and not always just writing a prescription to get you out of her office. She sits down with you and make sure you understand the treatment plan. Kudos to her and her team.

Missing You!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Doctor Louden took care of both of my children from the day of their birth and I had nothing but GREAT experiences with her. She is extremely professional and if she says it you can take it to the bank! I trust her with their lives.

Posted on April 17th, 2011