Dr. Hensin Tsao Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hensin Tsao?

Dr. Hensin Tsao was the utmost in professionalism. As you can tell if you Google his name he is VERY well educated but he is not only "book smart" he is "people smart" When he came in he was very down to earth and I never felt rushed. He answered all my questions and told me that if I had any others after I left that I could always contact him. He and the staff at the Pigmented Skin Lesion Clinic were AWESOME. I have to say that I live about 100 miles from the clinic but felt so comfortable dealing with this man & his staff that I will make my twice yearly trips for simply for the peace of mind and wonderful care I received.

Dr. Hensin Tsao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.