Dr. Hephzibah Gonzalez-Pena Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Hephzibah Gonzalez-Pena?

Outstanding physician!

I was a patient of Dr. Gonzalez-Pena's when she was still in Buffalo, NY (apparently fresh out of medical school but I didn't know that at the time!). She had an office at the same hospital where I was employed. What a wonderful, kind, sweet woman she was, and incredibly intelligent. She took her time with you, listened when you spoke, and seemed to really care about you. How it broke my heart when she left, because I've yet to find another doctor like her.

COPD

Dr. Hephzibah Gonzalez-Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Palm Beach, FL.