Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Herach H Yadegarian
Dr. Herach H Yadegarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Herach H Yadegarian has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Herach H Yadegarian has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Herach H Yadegarian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
His office management Hasmik patatanyan has disclosed my test information to her friend whose name is J******** My lawyer said as I don’t have tangible document I can’t open a case. Doctor by knowing all of these information didn’t care . I agree with other reviewers that this girl with other one who is working on insurance are hor.
Hasmik patatanyan an unprofessional is working there without any attitude and another worker Alice both are impolite - shallow from jangles that don’t have manners to talk - I hated this office and doctor by seeing their attitude can’t say anything - for nothing they are attacking to patients - don’t need to go to this place.
Alice Tonian and one the office manager are two staffs in this office who can yell at you and accuse you as a sick out of control person, as long as in the office is a pediatrician doctor aslo these two devils attacked by yelling at the patient and there were lots of babies and kids. these uncivilized people are working in this office and even she and the office manager have edited on the date of documents without noticing to doctor and more. Alice Tonian has a devil attitude she is a museum item you can go and see her .Alice Tonian and the Office manager are arrogant, rude impolite in root people and are hiding lots of documents from doctor. "If doctor knows it too then he will be in a big problem" but other staff except these two are pretty nice people and they always help you to cover Alice and another girl's dirty works. office manager never didn't want to mention her name isn't this unusual!!!!
47 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Herach H Yadegarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHerach H Yadegarian Md, 411 N Central Ave Ste 130, Glendale, CA
Dr. Herach H Yadegarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.