Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herald Brundage
Dr. Herald Brundage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brundage is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Herald Brundage has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Herald Brundage has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Herald Brundage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Brundage was my gyn for 27 years and I loved and trusted him. Until, that is, he performed labiaplasty on me and cut off the top of my clitoris! He didn't tell me; I reached down after surgery and felt the rough top. I was in shock. I went into surgery an extremely sexual woman and came out with no desire. I used to be able to climax on the spot, but now it takes extra effort on the part of my partner. He also performed a partial hysterectomy on me and left a scar that my subsequent female gynecologist gasped at. He cut all the muscles and left a roll of skin and fat just below my waist. In addition, he left a sponge inside me. I should have sued, but what the heck. When his assistant gave me the video to take home and watch, which I never did because I was so upset, he almost had a heart attack and grabbed it out of my hand when I returned it. Since the late 90s Dr. Brundage's skill and desire to administer care have greatly waned.
Dr. Brundage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
44 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Herald Brundage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.