Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Herbert V Allen III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Was seeing Dr. Allen for my back,neck and shoulder all he would do would take x-rays and give me cortisone shots every three months for three years and the shots would work for a month and a half and I would still have a month and a half left before my next appointment couldn't get an appointment if I was hurting due to the amount of patients he would have and I would complain to the nurse and the office manager and then one day on my appointment I can't in paid my copay went to the back and waited forever for the dr. To come in and when he did he told me that I had failed a urine test and said he was no longer going to see me. I asked to see the test from the lab he did that I would get my result in a few days. Once my results came in from the lab it didn't show anything but what was prescribed to me by him and my general doctor. So to sum it up all he wants to do is take your money give you shots that don't fix the problem and if you complain then he tells you that you violated the drug policy that he has and when I confronted the office manager they said that it wasn't their decision and the dr never went over my labs to verify that what I had prescribed was a legitime prescription. So I changed to the orthopedic group in mobile and they did a mri on my shoulder and I had surgery to remove a spur that has been bothering me the whole time I was under his care. I spoke with the orthopedic Dr at the orthopedic group and told him that I had been seeing Dr. Allen for the problems and the response was if your just looking for narcotics he's the dr to see. I was pretty upset about how I got treated but it worked out for the best cause all it seemed he wanted to do was milk me and my insurance company for all he could get. So I hope that anyone who tread this understand that he doesn't want you to get better he just wants money. Thank you to the orthopedic group cause they care about there patients not about handing prescriptions out.
39 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Herbert V Allen III accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAllen Orthopedics Llc, 5613 Cottage Hill Rd, Mobile, AL
Dr. Herbert V Allen III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mobile, AL.