Have you seen Dr. Herbert T Ang?

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Ang for several years for arthritis and fibromyalgia. He is a considerate and intelligent doctor. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Outstanding, caring, compassionate, explains everything.

I have RA, he and Dr. Harris saved my hyde, took the time 2 explain EVERYTHING! These are Rare doctors indeed. The Lahey Hospital Burlington had Excellent care (except for one nurse) He even calls me when my blood tests are askew....

I like dr.Ang. Have been seeing him for about three years now and he's personable and knowledgeable. Always orders tests if there is anything going on.

excellent PCP

Dr. Ang always is extremely friendly and thorough in his exams and in m y apppointments. He always spends what seems about the right amount of time and I never feel rushed. He is quite communicative and doesn't talk down to me nor is he aloof like so many pcp's these days

Great doctor!

I've been having chronic pain and reoccurring fevers for upwards of 5 years. I have seen countless doctors and specialists and have never received a diagnosis or any validation that my pain and fevers are real. Dr. Ang was incredibly thorough during our appointment and listened carefully to my long list of symptoms and issues. He answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. He was the first doctor to say that something was definitively wrong and that he was going to help me. After only 2 visits I have begun a treatment plan that is helping me deal with my pain and fevers. I am unspeakably relieved after visiting Dr. Ang's office. And to think it took 5+ years to figure out something that took this doctor 2 visits. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Ang was the first rheumatologist I saw about chronic pain I have been having. He wanted to figure out whether I had anything like lupus or scleroderma, so we did those tests and he asked me about symptoms. I do not have the symptoms of either of these, but he diagnosed me with scleroderma, which is a very serious condition. I told him repeatedly that I did not have the symptoms he was describing, but he would just pinch my skin and comment on its color and say that I had scleroderma. It has been over five years, and I do not have scleroderma....but my family spent several months believing I had this difficult condition, against our better judgment. He takes no time during appointments, does not listen at all, and is difficult to understand.

Dr. Herbert T Ang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, MA.