Dr. Herbert B Berkowitz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Herbert B Berkowitz?

WORST Staff EVERRRRR

It's really unfortunate that I had to take my children elsewhere. The staff in this office is horrible, loud and ghetto!! The main one is the "front desk supervisor", how could you have a office with someone like that running it?? The doctors are good, but the staff could really make or break an establishment. It surprises me that the doctors could have someone of this nature run their office and answers the phone with that type of attitude! I believe her name is Tenea. I've told everyone I know , not to come here because of that front desk staff! HORRIBLE!!

ATTENTION breast feeders

DO NOT go to Children's Pediatricians & Associates if you have any intention of breast feeding. I was pressured to supplement from almost the first day my daughter was born, I was given ignorant and incorrect information about breast feeding. I was also pressured into starting my daughter on solids before she was ready.

Dr. Herbert B Berkowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Park, MD.