Dr. Herbert Bertram III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Bertram III?

His only interest is making a buck

Posted on July 29th, 2017

If that is a patients expense, so be it!

BEWARE!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

He does not seem to have any regard for his patients well being. His priority is making money at his patients expense. His staff is rude. He performed a procedure that I had had twice before with my doctor up north with excellent results, very poor results with Dr. Bertram.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

One year ago I received a new right hip from Dr.Bertram. The entire procedure could not have gone any better. Dr.Bertram is a straight shooter which I appreciate. I have no reservations is recommending him to others.

BEST DOCTOR'S AND OFFICE STAFF I'VE EVER HAD

Posted on June 17th, 2013

We moved to Florida a couple years ago from Cincinnati,OH. I was in so much pain with my right hip I could hardly walk. Trying to find new doctors is the hardest thing in a new state. Fortunately, my brother new Dr. Kremchek, a well known orthopaedic dr. in Cincinnati. He called him and he said Dr. Bertram was the best in Florida. I can't lie, I was still nervous. I made the call and went to see him and he and his entire office staff were marvelous. You must know, I drive 62 miles one way to his office, but it is so worth it. I had the surgery 1 year ago. A few of my friends ,that had hip surgery, told me how painful it was...well....whatever Dr. Bertram does, it was great. The re-hab was great , hardly no pain, and I drove in 2 weeks. I can't forget to tell you how great Naples hospital is...THE BEST. OK..now...here's the kicker....last week I went to my son's, in New Hampshire, and fell down all of his 16 steps. They rushed me to the hospital and could not believe no breaks. My hip was perfect. The dr.said wow you must have had an excellent surgeon. I , of course, said yes. I could go on and on...PLEASE...if you are in joint pain go see him or any dr. in his practice..... THANK YOU EVERYONE AT DR. BERTRAM'S OFFICE.....

Posted on October 10th, 2017