Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert N Chado
Dr. Herbert N Chado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Chado is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Chado has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert N Chado has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Chado served as my anesthesiologist during a major surgery. He did an excellent job, even though I was a rather difficult case having experienced some troublesome side effects from previous surgeries. Even though we covered many of these issues in a phone call the night before, he showed up early in pre-op and spent about 1/2 hour reviewing my case with me. He seems extremely detail-oriented and very careful, and he was comforting and supportive throughout the process. Whatever he did in terms of anesthesia while I was under was perfect for me -- I came out of it readily, had no throat burn, no nausea, and no complications with the surgery. He phoned me the next day to make sure I was doing well. I will recommend him to friends and family with all confidence he will do a good job.
Dr. Chado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Herbert N Chado accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreater Colorado Anesthesia PC, 455 N Sherman St Ste 510, Denver, CO
Dr. Herbert N Chado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.