Dr. Herbert E Cushing III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert E Cushing III?

Dr. Cushing saved my life

I feel very secure under Dr. Crushing's care. His bedside manner is excellent. I am HIV positive and I came to Dr. Cushing a very sick person. I had not been on meds for 6 years and was in denial that my HIV infection was the source of my illness. I had developed pneumo cystis pneumonia and had had it for as long as 3 month before being diagnosed. I was close to death. My viral load was 7,020,000 and my tcells were 55. Under the care of Dr Cushing and the infectious disease team at IU hospital I got better and am now back to normal.

There are still great Doctors out there

When I was sent to Dr. Cushing I had been fighting a e-coli infection for months. Honestly I wasn't expecting to get anything done quickly, because I had found that things just don't move quickly in todays medical world period!!! I was so pleasantly surprised that my pic line, 1st dose of ,med's were administered, my home health company was arranged I thought under Dr. Cushings care I might just get well. He's kind, fun to talk to and is very at ease in making people well. His assistant is in herself a breath of fresh air. Competent beyond compare!

Type 2 Diabetes