Dr. Herbert L Duvivier Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Herbert L Duvivier?

Wonderful dr. So compassionate with you. Always makes you feel better.

He is AMAZING!!!

He was my Dr. 17 years ago when I had cancer & he was incredible! Now, 17 years later I have been blessed to have him back as my hematologist AND my oncologist for follow up. I don't worry with him on my side!! He always puts me at ease, answers my millions of questions and is on top of things.

He gave me the confidence to continue living

This is probably my favorite all time doctor. I am 26 years old and work as a health professional so I meet and wDork with many doctors. When Duvivier discovered and diagnosed my cancer he took the time to explain not only the disease but gave me the kind of background data that I expect from all physicians and never get. Dr. Duvivier is my kind of doctor. If you should be so lucky as to have him you will enjoy a confidence that all patients should but seldom experience.

great Dr.