Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Herbert B Floyd has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Floyd is an outstanding physician. He takes his time to get to know every patient and to truly find out what's going on and what are the best treatment options. He never rushes, never judges, and goes out of his way to make his patients comfortable. We love Dr Floyd and even though he's back in the ER we still keep in touch and call for second opinions.
TERRIBLE! Two visits with Dr. Herbert Floyd in Petal, Ms. I will NOT go back. Be prepared to take an entire afternoon off work to see this doctor. Extremely slow! Both of my visits were a 3 hour , plus wait, and I had made my appointment a month in advance! I dont even wait 3 hours to see my specialist. His staff is very unprofessional. His nurse seems to be VERY uneducated and makes careless errors in charting. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.
38 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Herbert B Floyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Herbert B Floyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tylertown, MS.