Dr. Herbert Fuchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Fuchs?

Simply the BEST!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Fuchs has been seeing my daughter for almost 11 years. He is a wonderful neurologist and I credit his wisdom and knowledge for helping to save her life on several occasions. When you have a child with lifelong medical issues and a scary visit to do routine tests are A okay with them because "I can do it because I get to see my Dr afterwards and I love him" will simply melt your heart. Whenever she has had to have shunt revisions, despite her severe condition, she never has worries because she has total faith and confidence in him. This is priceless because she will fight off Dr. and nurses for regular procedures. We are extremely particular with who we allow to be apart of her medical team and Dr. Fuchs is GOLD to her healthcare and we are lifelong fans of his work.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Exceptional surgeon with a gift for working with teens.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Amazing Doctor! Took a very PRO active approach in treating my child! Tremendously Thankful!

Posted on August 15th, 2014

Wonderful caring man. Great Bedside Manner. Extremely attentive to patient / family concerns.

not being treated properly

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I choose to not disclose my name because i am a patient of his, but am hoping to find another NS that will help me because i feel he is not addressing my medical needs, and has said to me before that i am cured that i should not be having symptoms, as if it is all in my head. Well it is in my head he did a decompression for my Chiari Malformation and after about 6 months my symptoms came back and as of today have progressed dramatically even after having a VP shunt put in. Also i feel the shunt is defective, but he says it should be fine and seems to be rushing to get me out of his office, and has not ordered me any scans in some time, when i feel i need another MRI or some scans to find out what is going on because i know my body and something is def. wrong. He also basically sent me to the pain clinic to treat pain, which i feel is only a band aid covering up the real problem. I am searching and hoping to find another soon and i would not recommend him to anyone.

Parent

Posted on October 30th, 2013

He was the most inconsiderate unkind doctor that I have ever seen in my life. He had my 9 year old daughter in tears.

Thankful for Dr. H. E. Fuchs and Duke

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

When I heard my daughter had brain tumors a friend immediately texted me, telling me the best surgeon to see would be Dr. Fuchs. By the grace of God - the doctor walk in withon ten minutes of that text and said she had sent our information to Duke and Dr. Fuchs was waiting for us to arrive. This was a Friday late afternoon. Dr. Fuchs and his team met us that evening and worked late into the night with tests and more ant then surgery was scheduled for the very next day - Saturday at 7:00 a.m. We are so grateful to Dr. Fuchs and his team for the expertise, bed side manner, care, and incredible knowledge that saved our daughter. He is the best. His team is wonderful and he checks in on all things - always overseeing what is happening even if he is not physically present or if he is off-duty. An excellent physician born to do what he does.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016