Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert D Goodman
Dr. Herbert D Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Globe, AZ . His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Maryvale Hospital, John C Lincoln North Mountain Hospital and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert D Goodman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
I called on a Thursday to make an appointment, I couldnt get in until the following Monday. Well that Thursday I ended up going to Urgent Care and Friday I ended up at the PV ER room to find out I had kidney stones. Monday morning I called to cancel my appointment because of the cost at Urgent Care and the ER room plus all the meds I had to buy, I couldn't afford my appointment. Now they tell me I have to pay 60 dollars for cancelling my app. Now I am 54 years old, I have been going to the same Northwest Medical Center since I was 22. I had insurance at one time but the most part of it I was self pay, and I have always paid my bill before leaving. So thats how they treat their patients of 32 years. I am so disappointed in their lack of compassion, and one of his colleagues acted like it was my fault i was hurt on one appointment. I didnt have the 75 dollars to pay for my app. then what makes them think I have 60 dollars to cancel? After going there for 32 years they should of told me to come in anyways and they could bill me. I only go when I am sick or hurt. Our health care system sucks. Its all about the money not the care of the person.
Dr. Goodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tucson Medical Center
Dr. Herbert D Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Herbert D Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.