Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Herbert Greenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Herbert Greenbaum has the following 6 expertise
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Herbert Greenbaum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
Dr. Greenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morristown Memorial Hospital
AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Morristown Harlem Hospital
Morristown Medical Center
Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Des Moines University
New York Hospital
Dr. Herbert Greenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Institute of NJ, 11 Saddle Rd, Cedar Knolls, NJ
Dr. Herbert Greenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Knolls, NJ.