Dr. Herbert Hudgens Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Hudgens?

Posted on September 20th, 2016

He is absolutely wonderful. I was blessed to have my dr. recommend him. He made a horrible situation much better than it would have been. I would recommend him as a heart or lung surgeon. I would choose him again without hesitation. His office staff is just as wonderful as he is.

Double by-pass

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Hudgens saved my life. I not only felt very confident in his surgical abilities, but I also appreciated his warm & friendly bedside manner.

Terrific, Christian Surgeon!

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Absolutely agree with other reviewers. While my husband's surgery was not an emergency, thank goodness the problem was found early and he did not have a heart attack, Dr Hudgens was thorough in his explanation and took all of the time we needed to answer our questions before and after surgery. He was always available and promptly returned my phone call about a concern after surgery. He came by to see my husband every morning and if I had not made it to the hospital and he was still on the floor he came back in to talk with me. Neither my husband or I would hesitate for one minute to recommend Dr Hudgens. Not only is he a top notch, best of the best surgeons he is truly a genuine, honest, down to earth person. He cares about his patients. I know that he us a Christian and his faith and love of God shines through that great smile that is always with him.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

He replaced my heart valve. Best Dr ever!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr. Hudgens performed emergency aorta reconstruction for me on a Sunday afternoon. Amazingly talented surgeon. Attentive after surgery, consistently visited me in ICU and answered my questions as they came up. He saved my life.

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr. Hudgens did triple by pass surgery on me in an emergency case. Wonderful doctor and surgeon. Friendly, informative, came by to see me every day at about the same time, was always upbeat and smiling. I have a friend that met this doctor while I was in the hospital, he told me that he is keeping Dr. Hudgens name for future reference as he was so impressed with him.

Posted on April 12th, 2017