Dr. Herbert I Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert I Stein?

Needs to retire

Dr. Stein used to be good. As he has aged, he has gotten progressively less interested in medicine and his patients and more interested in his leisure activities, like golf. He no longer spends much time with patients, overlooks warning signs, can't be bothered to communicate basics such as even your blood pressure, and is very hurried. I had a serious condition for four years that he ignored. It was only now, thanks to the intervention of my psychiatrist, that I even discovered this condition. I discovered that I need urgent surgery, but rather than admitting any responsibility for overlooking this condition for four years, he terminated me as a patient. My advice: Play golf with him. Don't use him as your cardiologist. You might not be around to have him terminate you as a patient.

He is a wonderful human being & doctor.

I have been using Dr. Stein since 1971 and he has never let me down in any way.