4.8

Best Doctor Ever!!!

Dr. Insel is by far the best Doctor I have ever encountered. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable but he is a warm and caring human being. He spent an unbelievable amount of time with me and I never felt rushed. He addressed all my issues and answered all my questions. I felt like I was in the presence of a family member. He did a comprehensive cardiac exam on me. He performed the echocardiogram on me himself on the first visit and did not designate it to a technician. I received my results that day in his office where he spoke to me at length about his findings. Upon calling his office to make this appointment, I was spoken to by a warm, friendly receptionist who worked with me to get me the soonest appointment possible at the time that worked best for me. In addition, when I called back the following week to ask a question, I was again treated in the same warm, friendly manner. I was transferred to Dr. Insel who immediately picked up the phone and addressed my concerns. It a rare thing, in this age of automation, to be able to call a Doctor's office and be treated in this personal manner without having to leave a voicemail. I would trust my life and the lives of my family with Dr. Insel!

New Patient

My internist referred me to Dr. Insel about six months ago, I was anxious and concerned. Dr. Insel is an excellent physician who was very thorough and put me at ease, carefully diagnosing my problem. He takes time with his patients and there is no such thing as an unnecessary question. I felt comfortable asking him about all of my concerns. I am delighted to recommend him to friends and colleagues.

Dr. Herbert Insel

I've been going to Dr. Insel for around 25 years. He is intelligent and compassionate and is available to answer questions and soothe concerns. His generosity of spirit and gentle sense of humor ease any situation. I rely upon him.

Caring Doctor

Staff very professional and make patients feel very comfortable. Dr. Insel made feel that my health & well being matters to him. His knowledge and sense of humor made me feel that there are doctors whose main concern is the patients health.

I have been a patient of Dr. Insel for many years. Dr. Insel"s diagnostic skills are unsurpassed. Before meeting Dr. Insel, I had seen several Doctors who were unable to assess my condition. Dr. Insel quickly found out what was wrong with me. Also if you need a referral to a specialist, Dr. Insel who is a top Doctor in NYC knows all the other top Doctors. Bottom line, you are in goods hands with Dr. Insel. Also forgot to mention. aside from being a Great Doctor. Dr. Insel is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Ken denslow

Phenomenal

I have never had a doctor more caring

Terrific and awesome person

Dr. Insel is very personable and caring I came to him when I was at my worst and he ensured he provided the best care. He is very patient and optimistic he takes his time to explain everything and break down information. Would recommend him to any one with no doubt.

The best doctor ever...

I love him, my doctor for 25 years, the best. I've sent 10 people to him...

Dr. Herbert A Insel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.