4.8

Dr. Insel is a god and his staff are the greatest!

The best treatment available!

Excellent doctor. Shows sincere interest in patient.

Over ten years Dr. Insel has proven to be a caring and excellent physician.

Still thank the person who recommended him to our family 20 years ago

On the latest cardio news not just within the medical profession but socially- meaning he has heard of the latest concerns nad/or fads/and or ideas of ...

Dr. Insel has provided all the medical services I need to keep me fit and healthy.

As I write this I am being given tests necessary to make sure that I am healthy and doing the correct practices to stay that way.

To be lucky to have Dr. Insel as my doctor, assures me that I will have the best professional care all the time.

When there was a need for immediate medical care, Dr. Insel provided it and made sure I was given the best care possible. I have had Dr. Insel as my p ...

Thorough, professional and personalized care.

Always very thorough and thoughtful examinations.

Outstanding

Dr Insel is a superb clinician; his office staff is kind, professional and efficient.

Fabulous Doctor!

Dr Insel was just wonderful. He was warm, attentive and caring. Spent lots of time with me. I did not feel rushed. He was very knowledgeable. I felt that I was in the hands of a very capable and experienced doctor. His staff were very courteous. Overall a great experience in a doctor's office. I recommend him very highly.

I had a wonderful experience at Dr Insel's office. Dr Insel was so warm and attentive. He took a lot of time to explain all of his findings. I love the fact that he performed the echo and stress echo himself and not a technician. He was extremely knowledgeable. His staff were very courteous, caring and efficient. Going to see a doctor can be very stressful, but seeing Dr Insel was truly a pleasant and satisfying experience.

Dr. Herbert A Insel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.