Dr. Herbert J Josepher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert J Josepher?

My children are now 28, 25, and 23. Dr. Josepher was an angel to me. I still remember his advice, his kind words, and his wonderful "bedside" manner. My children are successful adults because of the advice he gave me. God Bless you, Dr. Josepher!

Great doctor!

Dr. Josepher is the most thorough doctor my kids have ever been to. He sees my two kids. He's patient, mild mannered and take his time and answer all my questions and concerns. My children have seen other doctors in the past and they all seemed to be in a hurry. Not doctor Josepher. Its so good when we can still find doctors like him. It's something rare nowadays.

Amazing doctor. Had a excellent experience. I wish he was family practice I'd take my whole family! His bedside manner is something you don't find anymore. He is methodical and very patient. u wouldn't think of taking my children to anyone else.

Great ol doc

While some in the area are concerned about the age of this doc, I find this doctor to be caring, considerate and thourough. He has been our pediatrician for over 9 years and has always done well by our children. Our appiontments are always pleasant and quick. He always takes the time to treat my children like humans and not just another patient!