Have you seen Dr. Herbert M Juarbe?

Dr. Juarbe is very kind and patient and very thorough. He takes time with his patients and you don’t feel rushed. His office staff is wonderful

Best Endocrinologist in the Area

Dr. Juarbe has been my endocrinologist for almost a decade. I moved from MD to VA but I still continue to make the commute and see him because he is by far the best doctor who has ever treated me. He is patient, polite and very caring. He goes through my lab results line by line and always listens when I have questions or concerns. I do not feel rushed at all during my visits and I could not be more pleased with his bedside manner.

Dr. Juarbe spends time to explain matters and sent me on for further tests when there was a question.

Carefully Consider Your Options Before Chosing Dr. Herbert Juarbe

Dr. Herbert Juarbe is so rushed during his appointments. He missed certain changes in my blood work that I had to point out to him. He did not call me regarding my followup labs. When you come to his office many patients are usually at the desk with concerns and complaints about their bill. However, his staff has been handing out new forms "contracts" admonishing patients that a missed office visit would cost $50 for existing patients and $100 for new patients. I wish that he would pay this attention to detail to my medical records. Dr. Chikadel has left the practice and now Dr. Juarbe is even more rushed. He did not even spend 5 minutes with me during my last visit. I am now seeing another endocrinologist. Money is important, but patient care should be as important or more important than getting rich. Dr. Juarbe charges $175 for an office visit, far more than any other doctor charges for our family -- for an office visit. I know that we have family and work commitments, there are not many Endocrinologist choices in Germantown, MD and Gaithersburg, MD. Save yourself and your family grief and go to Frederick, Washington, DC, Rockville, or Silver Spring to find and Endocrinologist. It may cost gas and time but this is less expensive than your life!

Excentet doctor!

Dr.Juarbe is an excelent doctor, he is very professianal and very human always have given me the right diasnostic and care.

Review

Dr Juarbe does NOT take time to explain the patient about his/her condition. He "decided" to place my relative on injectable insulin, which I find disturbing if the patient does not know how to manage it and apply it. I think it was disappointing to see that this Dr only sees patient as a number or a way of making money instead of actually try to help the patient. He could have easily send the patient to a nutritionist instead of rushing to that treatment. I think he does not care of the well-being of his patients. Also I have noticed that most of his staff is gone.. GEE! I wonder why???

Excellent Doctor.

From the time that I know Dr. Juarbe, he is the best Doctor I ever had. I highly recomend Dr.Juarbe to any one who needs medical assistance.

Very impressed with his bedside manner, knowledge of my thyroid condition and incredibly professional staff. First class rate office.

Dr. Herbert M Juarbe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.