Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Kaizer
Dr. Herbert Kaizer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Kaizer is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Kaizer has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Herbert Kaizer has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
Dr. Herbert Kaizer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Herbert Kaizer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kaizer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Medical Center
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 Pasteur Dr, Palo Alto, CA
Dr. Herbert Kaizer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.