Dr. Herbert S Lempel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert S Lempel?

After 10 years with another doctor, Dr Lempel gt the right blend of meds to get my blood pressure down to normal.

A superb clinician.

Knows his stuff.

Tried-and-True

I first met Dr. Herbert S. Lempel during his residency at Booth Memorial Hospital where I worked. So, when I needed a doctor, I felt he was the obvious choice. I THOUGHT I knew him well from watching him work, but not until I became his patient and experienced his hands-on care did I fully appreciate him for the exceptional healer he is. I don’t live as close to his offices as I used to, but I still travel to him for my annual physicals and whenever I feel a health crisis coming on. Over the years Dr. Lempel has helped me quit smoking, seen me through some false alarms, one hard diagnosis, and the last one -- downright scary -- I didn’t see coming at all, but Dr. Lempel took up his concern during my exam. From testing through reviewing and ultimately finding me an excellent specialist near my home. One year later I’m still here and thriving, and I owe it in no small part to him. He consistently treats me with respect, honesty, and compassion. The nurturing care he renders plays a large part in my outlook and recovery. I wish I had the words to convey how much I sincerely thank him.

Superb diagnostician and human being

Extremely competent and supportive doctor. Highly recommended!

The Best Internist in Queens

I have been a regular patient of Dr.Lempel for over 15 years. He is a wonderful, caring person as well as a very informed, thorough doctor. I feel very comfortable with him and trust him 100%. He calls you back when you phone him.

Dr. Herbert S Lempel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.