The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Herbert Meites
Dr. Herbert Meites, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meites is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City) and INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center (Oklahoma City). He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Meites has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 6
Dr. Meites is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health Center
INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City)
INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center (Oklahoma City)
Deaconess Health System
Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
43 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHerbert Lewis Meites MD, 11216 Robinwood Ln, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Herbert Meites, MD - General Surgery in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Herbert Meites is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.