Dr. Herbert Moselle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Moselle?

stay away from this doctor!

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Despite my telling Dr. Moselle that I run often, he prescribed a drug that causes severe Achilles tendonitis which led to me not being able to run. Another Doctor said he would never have prescribed that drug as it is old and there are newer ones that do not have those severe side effects. I found out myself that the drug was the cause of both of my achilles tendons going bad when I googled it. And when I tried to show this finding to Dr. Moselle he refused to look at it and worse yet initially said he would refund my co-payment only to after back out and not have the courtesy to refund my copayment. Stay away from this Doctor is all I can tell you!

The best

Posted on October 18th, 2011

the best and the most experienced in his field. never any problems for over 30 years in helping me. great understanding.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016