Dr. Herbert Reich Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Reich?

Amazing Doctor

Incredible heart on this man, no pun intended. I swear to God there will never be enough words in this world to thank him. He saved my dad and is giving us a fresh start in life. He's a miracle worker and simply a person in our life that will be never be forgotten. Thank you for everything.

Fantastic

My first meeting with Dr. Riech was when my husband was at Ellis Hospital and it was determined he had 5 blockages in his heart. He also has Stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma. Dr. Riech spoke with the Oncologist and it was determined to proceed with surgery. Surgery was scheduled for Tuesday. On Friday afternoon it became an emergency because of a drop in blood pressure and Dr. Riech and his Cardiac team got together and did the operation on Saturday morning. He was wonderful in explaining things to me, I couldn't have wanted a better doctor for my husband. My overall experience before and after the operation I would rate at 100%+++++

Caring and discusses options

He answered all of my questions, discussed my plan of care, and never rushed during my visit. I felt totally at ease!