Dr. Herbert Roth Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Roth Jr?

good doc

Posted on November 9th, 2016

very meticulous regarding infection control problems - very careful! -- gives a person when other docs did not! pleasant and kind at all times- answers questions to set a persons mind at ease, explains everything.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

He saved my LIFE I could hardly walk . After the surgery I felt like a new man he is my garding angle

Dr. Herbert Roth Jr. failed to disclose his surgical mistake - Lack of Transparency

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Herbert Roth Jr. misguided a screw in the wrong place during my surgery. After noticing his mistake during the operation, he retracted the screw and re-positioned it at the proper angle. When asked how the operation went, Dr. Roth told my family and I that everything went fine with no problems. There was no record of his mistake on the operative report. The only proof was the intraoperative x-ray (taken during the procedure). Upon follow-up the doctor did not mention his error. When he was made aware that his mistake was not a secret, Dr. Roth downplayed the incident as much as possible. Both Dr. Roth and representatives from Troy Beaumont Hospital denied any wrong-doing or responsibility, however as soon as they received a convicting letter from my attorney, they immediately waived the balance due, and said they did not want to hear from me again.

cervical spine surgery

Posted on May 21st, 2012

This was the only Doctor I trusted....I had c-spine fusion done and did awesome!!! I would recommend him as a highly qualified surgeon...would never go to any one else!!!!

Most curteous doctor I think I've ever encountered.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Took my teenage daughter to him for nagging back pain in L5 area that has not responded to treatment for 5 months. He reviewed and went over all her hospital tests, answered all our questions, showed us spots on the MRI and CT scan he was focusing in on. I was extremely impressed with his pleasant demeanor and the time he took with us. My daughter does not require surgery (thank goodness) but we will return to him for follow up in the future.

Spine surgery

Posted on June 21st, 2009

Dr. Herbert Roth is definitely by far the best surgeon I have ever had (having had several other surgeons). Dr. Roth operated on my cervical spine and he is extremely competent and also compassionate. If you ever need to have surgery on your spine, it is definitely worth the effort to have Dr. Roth do it.

Posted on October 9th, 2017