Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Rudolph
Dr. Herbert Rudolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manahawkin, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rudolph is affiliated with Southern Ocean Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Southern Ocean Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Rudolph has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 29
I went too the Ship Bottom office for two visits and I or any one in my family will never go back. Now let me start buy saying that the two doctors did a good job with what they had to work with. A bunch of immature little kids or office staff. I could not believe how poorly I was treated from the first time I called and spoke to the rudest lady. Then my appointment ,front desk on the phone than talking to me and than on the cell phone. I mean what a act. Got in there with the doctor and you could feel the tension in the room. I could go on and on but not very fair too the doctors. GET SOME HELP THAT WANTS TO BE THERE AND CARES
I was referred to this doctor from a friend with the same medical issues as I have. I called to make the appointment and the young women I spoke with was VERY RUDE and snotty about being being a first time patient. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has had this issue. The woman said she would have to call me back because she didn't know if he was accepting new patients - so far no call back. Honestly, I'm glad she hasn't called back. I'll go elsewhere. Beware of this office!
After retirement , I transfered to Dr. Rudolf who treanted me for serious depression and other medical problems. In a short time Dr. Rudolf cured my depression and successfully treated my other conditions that my other doctors could not resolve in many years. He is very professional and continues to treat me in my aging condition. I feel better than I did 30 years ago.
Dr. Rudolph is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Ocean Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
Southern Ocean Hospital
Jewish Hospital & Rehab Cent NJ
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Seton Hall University
Dr. Herbert Rudolph accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Ocean Primary Care Associates, 53 Nautilus Dr, Manahawkin, NJ
Dr. Herbert Rudolph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manahawkin, NJ.