Dr. Herbert Schreier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Schreier?

A consummate professional

Posted on September 17th, 2017

My daughter had been seen at Langley Porter for 6 months, she got progressively worse and ended up with a frightening episode in the ER. I literally started talking with everyone I could find, and I got a strong recommendation about Dr. Schreier - one appointment later, a refined diagnosis, and several weeks to transition meds, and my daughter's life has improved dramatically. I was so stressed out by the chain of events that I was about really to "lose it", I will always appreciate how Dr. Schreier created a kind, understanding atmosphere and got things handled. He also made recommendations for a neurology consult and a therapist with specific experience in my daughter's condition. Dr. Schreier communicates with us weekly via email and we have a number to call if we need emergency assistance. We feel very lucky that we found Dr. Schreier, and it's frightening to think about what could have happened to my daughter without his expertise. Only negative is that you should allow yourself extra time for parking and to get to the office (there was a lot of construction, I didn't know my way around the campus, and unfortunately we were late for our appointment).

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Dr. Herbert Schreier is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen in 65 years in approximately 1989 I a bipolar mom took my 7 year old daughter Rachael Williams to see Dr. Schreier although I was unable to continue treatment for my daughter the 2-4 visits with him changed my daughter and my life forever. Thank you Dr. Schreier.

Super skilled psychiatrist

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Extraordinary diagnostician. Wish we had found him years ago.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

A wonderful psychiatrist.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Best Doctor in the world in my opinion. He made me feel safe, and didn't make me feel like i was the craziest person alive. And he reminds me of Albert Einstein because of the way he acted, talked, and looked. (complement)

Posted on February 6th, 2017