Dr. Herbert Silverstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Silverstein?

Posted on December 20th, 2015

Dr Silverstein and staff are excellent! He gave me my life back.

Not for TINNITUS

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I went for TINNITUS or serious ringing in the ears. It was a complete waste of time. The institute talks a game about treating tinnitus but knows nothing at all about this affliction. Silverstein just looked for wax in my ears and ordered up a hearing test (which took a month to get). When I came back armed with some questions on drugs that might help he dismissed me and blew them all off with a shake of the head. He wouldn't even comment on why he dismissed them. He simply stated they would take care of it and wisked me off to the hearing aid center. I had perfect low frequency hearing, 95% in the clarity of understanding of words, and only a 30% loss in hearing in the high frequency hearing which coincidentally starts at the same frequency as my tinnitus. Really? I did try the $4800 hearing aids and returned them within the warranty period as they did absolutely nothing for my tinnitus. Oh, the total time Silverstein spent with me over the two visits was less than 10 minutes. Very disappointment to say the least.

Extremely knowlegable, great surgeon

Posted on September 1st, 2009

Exceeded my expectations in restoring my hearing with a cochlear implant in one ear, and a FM system in the other.

Posted on December 16th, 2017