Dr. Herbert User Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert User?

Do not trust this man

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Arrogant and pompous. Very cold in his manner. ZERO bedside manner. Cannot wait to leave as soon as he comes into office. Would be better in a lab somewhere, where he had no contact with people! If you are diagnosed with cancer by him and he prescribes treatment, say NO and seek a second opinion. Your life WILL depend on it

Time constraint

Posted on May 4th, 2017

While this Dr. seemed nice enough, he just didn't seemed like he had time for me. He was in a hurry for some reason and I was rushed to get my questions answered.

very good dr .

Posted on April 13th, 2016

very good dr. brought wife in with urinary issues. dr. was htorough and helped us in just one visit

Posted on April 7th, 2016

The worst doctor to go to. He didn't like to listen to the patients. I don't totally advice to go to.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr. User diagnosed me accurately. He has a very nice and understanding nature.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I had my surgery done by Dr. User . He is a very good doctor , . I am very disappointed that his staff didnt explain me or letting me know that he use the hospital wasn't in network for my insurance. I should feel better but now l dont know ?

dr. user

Posted on September 26th, 2013

good doctor and helped me with medical issues. thank you.

Highly Skilled Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I always try to review my experiences with doctors, hoping it will help someone. I have seen Dr. User for urinary and reproductive issues. I can say with confidence that he is the best urologist in the area. His treatment plans are always the solution to my problems. I have personally recommended him to three people and am grateful to have found him. One of the reviews below said that Dr. User is arrogant. To respond to that, I have seen doctors who are skilled and confident, and doctors who are more interested in being the "nice guy". I would rather have excellent care from the best doctor than average care from someone holding my hand the whole time. I hope this review was helpful to you.

Great doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. User for over one year. His office is very professional and the staff is respectful. But it is the doctor himself that is the reason I am where I am today. He is able to tell me exactly what is wrong without confusing me. He is straight to the point and excellent at what he does.

Highly skilled

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My first visit to Dr. User was to confirm that I had kidney cancer. I was very apprehensive before my appointment. I immediately felt at ease after talking with him and knew I had the best doctor. He answered every question in terms that were easily understood. At no time did I feel that he was getting tired of answering my questions or that he thought my questions were dumb. When you ask him a question, he gives you a straight answer. After my surgery, he met with 5 members of my family and answered every one of their questions. They were very impressed with him. I have been a patient of his for 9 years and I would highly recommend him.

Great doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I've seen doctor user for years starting with kidney stones to a vasectomy, and now low-t. He is straight with me and speaks in terms i undertand. He cuts to the chase and is a little monotone, which I guess could be interpreted as arrogant, but I don't take it that way. Appointments are easy to schedule and the office always calls me back when I leave a message. I'd highly recommend him for getting your needs taken care of in a professional manner. If you want to be coddled, go somewhere else, but if you want quality care come see him.