Dr. Herbert F Vandenberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Herbert F Vandenberg?

Inaccurate diagnose

We trusted him and my son suffered for many years. At that time we didn't understand about mental illnesses. Finally after many years of being with this doctor, we found out by another specialist that his diagnose was inaccurate. Be very careful.

Great visit. He spent a lot of time with us. He gave good advice and prescribed appropriate medications.

He prescribes the same medication to every patient. Be your own advocate because he is just another drug rep with a md.

5 minutes; inaccurate diagnosis

He took five minutes in all but the first appointment. He decided that I was autistic and ADHD in about 30 minutes... I don't remember it very well, because at the time, my brain injury was more recent .

Worst Doctor Ever

Do not waste your time with this doctor. He will make you feel stupid because he has a degree and you don't. You wait over two hours for him to see your chart for less than five. He barely looks over chart, writes a proscription, and will walk out whether you are talking or not. He does not care how you feel or about any side effects of medicine. I recently had to go through cold turkey withdrawal of cymbal ta because of a mistake he made. All he asked me was why I quit taking it and said I didn't look THAT sick to him. After I'd been there with my head on the table and trying to keepy two young kinds calm. He is a poor excuse for a doctor who will not listen to any concerns you have or changes you think he should make to your medicine. He also doesn't explain things in your chart to you but doesn't think you have the right to look at it either.

Dr. Herbert F Vandenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ruston, LA.