Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Watkins
Dr. Herbert Watkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Mount Pleasant, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Watkins is affiliated with Kindred Hospital Baytown, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center. Dr. Watkins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Watkins has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Herbert Watkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.