Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert G Young
Dr. Herbert G Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with Sisters Of Charity Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert G Young has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Herbert G Young has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Herbert G Young has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Herbert G Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Herbert G Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.