Dr. Heriberto Gutierrez Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Heriberto Gutierrez?

ZERO bedside manners!

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Heartless

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Does not care about his patience's. He treats you like a number.

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I was sent to the Emergency from my primary Dr since my EKG was so disturbing. Oro Valley Emergency saw me-did an EKG and several other tests and insisted I go see this Dr. the very next day. I did and He told me he had no idea why I was there--all my symptoms had nothing to do with my heart--told me to go back to my Primary or go see an ear nose and throat Dr. He finally decided I should have an Echo and a Carotid Duplex test. I will not go back to see him. The hospital sent him all the tests they did on me so I was speechless when he said he didn't know why I was there.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I was assigned this doctor while in the hospital for newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation, never had the time to actually talk with him about my condition. He would pop in every day for about 30 seconds and say what he was going to do, no explanations. He ordered an Echocardiogram. I would ask questions which he never would answer. I got all my information from hospital doctor G.P. No further tests were done and I was released from the hospital with an irregular heart rate of 140 resting and a lot of medications.After discharge, his office visits were much the same, no answers.I ended up in the hospital again a month later with congestive heart failure. I had called his office for two days prior about my condition, which he never returned my call. I took it upon myself to go to the ER. I was immediately admitted. He showed up in my room again and introduced himself as if it were the first time we met, while carrying my chart under his arm. I told him I had called his office for several days, but he apparently was too busy to return a call. Then he said, now I remember you... Time for a new doctor!!!

EXCELLENT UPBEAT CARDIOLOGIST!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I've had an excellent experience all the way around for the six years I have been seeing Dr. G. He seems to enjoy what he's doing, conversely to many doctors in this area. Getting messages through to him and obtaining follow-up appts have always been done easily, and that part makes a whole lot of difference!

Posted on February 16th, 2017