Dr. Herman A Crisler Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Herman A Crisler Jr?

One of a kind

Dr. Crisler has been both of my children's pediatrician for over 22 years. They broke the mold when they made him. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time to explain diagnosis and look back throughout the child's chart to compare last years vitals. Then, he will answer questions you may have about your health, diet, etc. He is the best and last pediatrician you will ever need. I prayed that he would stay around at least until my children were grown and thank God he did and is still around. You can tell he loves what he does and that's the reason he keeps on coming to work.

Dr. Crisler was my pediatrician throughout my childhood. I'm 48 years old now. I can't say enough good things about him. He always made me feel comfortable and I was never scared to go to the doctor. He pretty much formed the foundation of my high expectations of all of my future physicians. If you are looking for a great pediatrician, you can't find one better.

Dr. Herman A Crisler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.