Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Herman C Gore has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 71
If I could leave a 9 I would. The over book and have lobby full of people and keep you waiting for 2 hours and have no sense of urgency. So if you get a 10 am appt they might get you in at 12. Staff is rude. If you call to get a answer on something the may or may not call you back in 2 days. I think they figure you have to come here so it does not matter how you are treated. My wife have been here 4 times and has had to wait. 2 plus hours 1st & 4th time and 1 hr the second and 3rd time
It was a 40 min wait and I still were still waiting in the doctors office to see him.Despite being referred from another doctor and Dr. Gore's office called us to make the appointment, they didn't have any of the records. The whole office seemed disconnected, and often sounded like a party was going on. I have a medical background and had already decided not to come back before I ever saw the doctor. The doctor explained things well and expected me to get a shot, and when I said I'll call back if I decided to get them, he more or less gave me the bum's rush. Won't trust my spine to this doctor, and won't see him again.
This doctor doesn't care about any of his patients. He only wants to do epidural or spinal injections so he can make lots of money. If you are looking for a caring doctor who wants to help, don't go to Dr. Gore. Once you tell him the injections don't hurt or make things worse, he always says "nah", never heard of that before. Then he won't see you anymore and will always make you see his assistants. One of the assistants is so hateful, you will want to walk straight out the door. Again, don't waste your time with this doctor if you are looking for pain relief. He doesn't care. He books 90 patients or more daily just to get his $1500 to $2000 per injection to make his pockets fatter.
24 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Herman C Gore accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - CaroMont Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Spine Pain & Rehabilitation, 900 Cox Rd Ste A, Gastonia, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Herman C Gore in this video.
Dr. Herman C Gore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.